Miami Events Calendar
- Art Deco Weekend: Mid-January: Featuring a retro fashion show and live music, the longest-running community festival in Miami Beach is hosted by the Miami Design Preservation League.
- Miami Marathon: Late January: Our annual marathon draws 20,000 runners to a beautiful course that encompasses the entire Miami Beach area, from our bridges to the bay.
- Miami International Boat Show: Mid-February: From sailboats to top-of-the-line racing machines, you'll find it all at the Miami Boat Show, offering exhibits, races, classes, and seminars.
- Model Beach Volleyball: Mid-February: Miami's professional models take to the sand and join professional players on co-ed teams in our annual volleyball tournament.
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Late-February: Sample every type of cuisine imaginable from hundreds of top chefs while you walk the beach at one of the largest food festivals in the country.
- Winter Party Festival: Early March: Come out to the sands of South Beach for a week of top music and entertainment acts, sponsored by the National LGBTQ Task Force to raise funds for advocacy.
- Jewelers International Showcase: Mid-March: Retailers from across the Americas come together for this annual, trade-only event to network, plus buy and sell jewelry products at all price points.
- Winter Music Festival: Late March: Skip the snow and enjoy all genres of music on the beach with over 400 events put on by musical artists, DJs, and music enthusiasts of all stripes.
- Ultra Music Festival: Late March: The world's top DJs descend on Miami each March for our annual electronic music festival, taking place outdoors in the Florida sunshine.
- Miami Beach Gay Pride: Early April: Join over 100 LGBT-friendly vendors and celebrity entertainers for this annual parade. The event includes a family-friendly play area.
- South Beach Triathlon: Mid-April: Prove your mettle as you race through the Art Deco District, swim the waters of the Atlantic, and bike over Miami's causeways in this grueling event.
- Miami Beach Polo World Cup: Beach polo comes to Miami each spring. Watch as the world's best players bring their equine skills to the sand and complete in the world cup.
- Air and Sea Show: Veteran’s Day Weekend: Help honor our country's veterans with a variety of water shows, interactive displays, and military performances. At night, enjoy the fireworks.
- Miami Fashion Week: Late May: Experience Miami's strong Latin American culture with this week-long fashion show, the first to feature Resort Cruise Collections.
- American Black Film Festival: Mid-June: Celebrate emerging Black artists and the best in Black film and television with red carpet premiers, tech talks, master classes, and more.
- Le Show: Mid-June: Stay on top of the latest trends in the travel industry at this annual showcase, which brings exhibitors and buyers together.
- Paraiso Fashion Fair: Mid-July: From the team behind Funkshion, this festival presents immersive brand activations, music acts, and other dynamic events for consumers and VIPs.
- Swim Show: Mid-July: See the newest trends in swimwear at this annual showcase, connecting buyers and sellers, and get inspired for your next day on the beach.
- Funk Fashion Week: Funkshion brings its one-of-a-kind mix of fashion and music to Miami Beach with a celebration of swimwear's most innovative designers.
- South Beach Mango Festival: Early August: All mangos, all the time! Sample 40 different kinds of mangos at this tasty festival, featuring cooking classes and a mango-eating contest. Yum!
- Miami Spice: August through September: Discover your new favorite restaurant as the best of Miami Beach's eateries offer three-course meals at special prices. Lunch/brunch: $23, dinner: $39.
- Food and Beverage Show: Early October: Make market connections, discover new products, and bring some ideas homes at the Western Hemisphere's largest food and beverage trade show.
- Miami International Auto Show: Early October: Miami's famous auto show may have missed a year due to Irma, but it roared back in 2018 with simulators, classic cars, and the latest auto trends.
- Columbus Day Weekend Carnival: Early October: Experience Caribbean culture this Columbus Day with a fun family weekend filled with music, food, a parade, and more.
- White Party Week: Late November: Wear white and party under the Miami moon at this annual fundraiser, supporting healthcare services for all who need them in South Florida.
- Ford Championship Week: Late November: Head to the races at the Homestead-Miami speedway for some high-octane action and see who will take home this year's NASCAR trophy.